Need to send that special person a gift? At We Ship Memphis, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, and Birthday, gift giving is as easy as saying, send this gift to Aunt Mary. Our customers enjoy the ease of having their address book in our database. No need to bring in or memorize an address a second time. We have Aunt Mary’s address and know what to do.
At We Ship Memphis we want to make the gift giving experience as exciting as presenting the gift in person. We Ship Memphis can ship anything anywhere and are pleased to offer a few tips when shopping for gifts to ship.
- Make sure the fragile item is cushioned well before gift wrapping.
- Avoid giving perfume or cologne since there may be extra fees for handling this gift because it is considered flammable and hazardous material.
- Liquor can not be legally shipped portal to portal, only from and to a licensed liquor distributor (however, we can ship wine).
- Avoid giving chocolates as they may melt in transit.
- It is best to ship perishables, such as baked goods, meat or fruit, on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday during the holiday season.
- Select non-fragile, lighter weight gifts. It can help save on shipping costs.
- Ship holiday packages early, at least 2 weeks ahead if possible. At Christmas time, couriers typically encounter such a volume of packages that they lift delivery guarantees for a short time.